Friday, September 19, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan for Week of September 22nd, 2014 and a Review!

I haven't done a meal plan in a few weeks.

Getting back into the swing of the school year + kids being sick + activities and whatnot have had me a little busy.

Meals have been pretty thrown together lately.

I am attempting to get back into our usual schedule.

I hope you like the recipes that I chose for this coming week :)


I adore spring rolls!  They are light and delicious and I feel like I can eat 20 of them (but I probably shouldn't...)  I also shy away from eating a ton of tofu (it depends on the kind of tofu for me and my husband really does not like tofu...), but crispy tofu sounds pretty yummy right now!

Spaghetti Squash Recipes


Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup

CrockPot Loaded Baked Potato Soup from the Mostly Homemade Mom

One saving grace from this past week was an offer from a local business to make us dinner one night.  So much food came from this one meal that the kids all ate, the husband and I had two servings each and then we adults each had 2 days of leftover lunches!

It was all SUPER yummy!  Even better?  They ingredients are local, seasonal and light.  No fried greasiness or loaded preservatives.  It's better than when I cook fresh!

More about Chefanti:

Chefanti meals are freshly prepared and available for pick-up or delivery every Monday through Friday. Meals must be ordered at least 24 hours in advance, and may be ordered as far as 2 weeks in advance. Our menu changes every 2 weeks, so be sure to check back frequently for interesting and healthy choices the whole family will enjoy!
Meals are served family-style and packaged in oven, microwave, and freezer safe containers for you to easily heat up or save for later. To place an order, check our online menu, then login to your account. Select the item(s) you want to order and the day you want the meal(s) delivered or available for pick-up at our West Chester location. Your pre-ordered meal will be available for pick up after 4pm on the day you choose, and deliveries will be made between 2-7pm on the day you have scheduled.
We Chose the BBQ Chicken, Mixed Veggie and Mashed Potatoes for the adults and Crispy Chicken with Broccoli and Mashed Potatoes for the kids.  It was a hit with all of us!  My husband and Mother in Law had lots to say about the quality and tastiness and the kids ate - that should say it all ;)





If you are in the area, please take a look at the Chefanti website.  Awesome stuff, awesome service - extremely pleased!

     Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1