Monday, February 24, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan: 2/24/2014


I'm gonna rant for a minute...it was a long weekend.

We had a big 1st birthday party for Nemo with friends and family on Saturday.  We were excited and really looking forward to seeing everyone and celebrating since we had to reschedule his party due to the weather. Unfortunately, the sandwich platters that I ordered from my favorite grocery store were not made when we arrived to pick them up and the cake was not decorated because no one had called to inform us that the design I had chosen was discontinued. Won't be having them cater food for anything again...

Then Sunday I was late to a party for one my daughter's classmates and ended getting pulled over and received a ticket.  My own stupid fault, but it still sucks...  And then the scary magician at the party caused my daughter to well up with tears on more than one occasion and actually sent her running from the room crying at one point.  It was so worth it.

P.S. I am being sarcastic.

P.P.S I am sore from standing in the corner of a kitchen with my little guy attached to me with a bad back and hip.  I also think I feel the beginnings of some pinched nerves in both shoulders.

Then we moved on to a party for my Dad and Uncle, which was great!  I am just tired and I need a day between Sunday and Monday to do laundry...

The End.





So, moving on to this week!  Here's the delicious yummies that I am planning:

Garlic Fried Rice
Vegan Spaghetti Squash and Black Bean Mexican Bowl ( I love a good Mexican bowl!)
Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo

Have a great week everyone!



Please consider subscribing 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Looking for other menu inspiration?

OrgJunkie
Measuring Flower

2 comments:

  1. Yum! looks good- I really like the idea of spaghetti squash in a different way. I've only tried it with marinara but I really liked it then so I might like this way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I overlook spaghetti squash all the time and then when I do eat it I'm like "why don't I eat this more?" It's sooo good and so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

UA-34326293-1