Monday, June 22, 2015

A 2nd Birthday, Belated



It's been a little while since his birthday, but that's no reason not write about it!

I'm super behind on just about everything these days, so "Better late then never" repeats in my head quite a bit.

My Booboo turned 2!




His birthday was slightly overshadowed by his brothers birth and NICU stay. Plus, there were a few things going on in our family and weather issues so we skipped the big family party and did some little things together.

On his birthday we had dinner at home with cupcakes and presents.

Then, the following Sunday we did a repeat with my parents and brothers.  He was a happy boy despite all the changes going on around him.


One of the things I look forward to so much is to see WHO my children become.

They come out of your womb these helpless, beautiful sweethearts and before you know it they are walking and talking and becoming independent of you.

Seeing each of my kids developed personalities that are so unique even though they came from the same parents and are experiencing life similarly is so amazing!  It truly is a nod to nature in the nature vs. nurture debate.

This little boy has developed a sense of humor, charm and charisma that knocks me for a loop! And just about everyone else, too.

He has shown us an intelligence that is beyond his years since before he was talking, but now he's giving us the "what-for" in full sentences.  I'm blown away every day by what he mentally digests and what comes out of his mouth

On top of all that, he has a smile that is so mischievous and adorable.... and he is so darn kissable with those big smushy cheeks!



His laughter, smiles, hugs, kisses and cuddles bring me back from the darkest of moods.

Happy belated birthday, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1