Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Weight Loss Support Group

Losing weight after having a baby or moving past a major life event ( like marriage, adoption, moving etc...) seems to be a universal concern.   I have struggled with my weight since at least 2nd grade, mabey even earlier.  I think I have come to a place where I can appreciate that what my body has accomplished is well worth the extra pounds and stretched skin, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to attain a healthy weight and appearance.

With four pregnancies in 6 years, I gained about 50 and lost about 30 with each.  The exception to this was #4 just this year.  I only gained the recommend 25 and I lost 35.  I can attribute that to a few things:

1.  Having 3 other kids
2.  Having a full time job plus trying to run 2 other side gigs
3.  Taking Greens at least 1x/day.

I know. Youre like "Greens? Again?"  But yes.  They really are that awesome.

Sooo, I'm 10 Ibs less than when I got pregnant this last time, but still about 30 more than where I started and, really, 50 from where I'd like to be.

So what am I doing about it? 

On the good days I am sticking to my Weight Watchers Pointsplus program, writing down everything I eat and getting out for a walk with the kids.  On bad days, well...

So, here's what I'm wondering... would you be interested in a Facebook or Google group for weight loss support?  We could build a support network and get to know oneanother.  What do you think?

Please leave a comment if you are interested <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1