Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Pregnancy(so far) in Numbers {24 Weeks}

I always love reading other blog posts about life simply put in numbers.  No doubt life isn't so cut and dry, but it's interesting to see how others break it down.  I hope you enjoy :)






24:  Weeks pregnant

2:  Major cravings - Strawberry Pop Tarts and Pumpkin Spice Frozen Cappuccinos from Wawa (a local convenience store).

5:  Ultrasounds (sonograms) - dating, bleeding, growth scan, anatomy scan, growth scan.  I am likely to have 2-3 more growth scans.

8:  Months guessed that I am by the average stranger.

5:  Months that I am actually pregnant.

4:  Average number of times I get up at night to pee.

6:  Average number of times I am up during the night for various reasons (including peeing).

1:  Average number of times I cry a day.  So VERY hormonal.


Baby is about the size of an ear of corn at 24 weeks.


5:  Number of blood tests I have had.

3:  Number of pills I take each day - blood pressure medication, low dose aspirin, prenatal vitamin.

84:  Average ounces of water I drink each day.

4:  Average number of Braxton Hicks contractions that I have daily.  Those are the ones I notice.  And there was a day a couple of weeks ago that I had them nearly every 10 minutes for about 14 hours.  I did see the doctor and things are looking good, so he wasn't concerned.

3.5:  Approximately how many months until this little boy makes his entrance into the world!  I am both so excited to meet him that I can't wait for January AND scared that I am sooo not ready yet (as far as getting things organized and ready for another baby in the house)!

2:  Cups of coffee I still drink each day. One in the AM and one in the PM (this includes the frozen cappuccino I mentioned above on the days that actually happens).

27:  (inches) Size of the average soccer ball and my uterus.

     Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1