Friday, August 1, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 8/1/14

I know, I know.  I haven't popped my head in in whole week.  Was I on vacation or have something important going on? No.  I'm just pregnant and super tired and lazy.  Like I said before, It's like pulling teeth to write when I feel like this.  I really just want to curl up in bed and rest.  I also started a new medication and I've given myself a full week for adjustment and I still don't feel right.  I think I might be calling the doctor to have something changed.

This weeks meal plan may actually be too ambitions for me right now, except for the soup - I think I can handle that.  maybe we'll have that more than once ;)




I may or may not add the meat.  My husband likes it with meat so I might do it for him.  The other option is to use veggie crumbles.  I really can't tell the difference and it adds the bulk that he likes.



Cuban Black Bean Stew
Can you tell I love beans and rice.  I'm on a real kick recently...



Creamy Tomato Tortellini SoupThis looks super yummy and easy!



Have a great week weekend everyone!




Follow on Bloglovin     

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1