Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 7/25/14

Going through Pinterest this last week I have noticed an increasing amount of fall/winter pins and I think that there may actually be people out there that are as done with summer as I am.  But to be fair, I am rarely into summer.  I like the beach for a couple of days and that is it.  I hate the heat and humidity and I spend the fall and winter reveling in the glory, almost mourning the fact that it will be spring and summer again.  And then it is and I feel like this… counting the days until cooler weather, boots, scarfs, fires in the fire place, pumpkins and cinnamon, snuggling under the blankets with hot chocolate.  I. Can’t. Wait.
My desire for the cooler months may have may have influenced my menu choices this week ;)

Veggie-packed-slow-cooker-black-bean-soup-3
Veggie-Packed Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
Veggie-burrito-bowls-3-783x1024
Veggie Burrito Bowls
Tomale pie
Vegetable Tamale Pies
corn-casserole-blog
Creamy Corn Casserole

Please enjoy these recipe with the AC cranked or on your back porch on an unseasonably cool Summer night.

Looking for more menu inspiration?  Check out OrgJunkie’s weekly round up on Menu Plan Monday!




     Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1