Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Few Good Things

I don't always like posts that tell you to travel all over the internet to find content, but I have a few things that I have written or collected recently and I think they are worth sharing, but without the redundancy of re- posting here. It's also not good for the content even though it seems counter intuitive. So...




August is Breastfeeding Awareness Month, so I shared a little about that, plus I wrote a whole breastfeeding series on my experiences and what worked for me here on WL.


And today is the first day that I am free from both nausea AND my miracle cocktail.


Plus, my 6 Tips for Selling on eBay!  This is what sparked my series on streams of income (that I will conclude soon...)


Also, I have been collecting some really good stuff on Pinterest for Back to School

     Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1