Friday, August 15, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 8/18/2014

I just sat down with my calendar to add in all the school stuff and dance stuff and doctor stuff and baby stuff and all the other STUFF that I have dates and times for.  HOLY COW are we busy!  I'm booked through January and then I'm having a baby which throws everything out the window, so....wow.

I love the fall and winter, I spend that time dreading spring and summer and then I spend spring and summer anticipating fall and winter.  While I am still sooo ready for the cooler months and all the holidays and the baby, I am dreading the crazy schedule.  I'm tired just thinking about it.  Eventually I will have 4 children with their own schedules that I will be in charge of.  I can't even wrap my mind around it.

I also realized that this is the first time that I will have to packing lunches for both of the older kids every day and I am BAD at lunches.  The only kind of sandwich my kids eat is PB&J and that's a no-go at school.  I feel like I just give them odds and ends and hope they eat it and that doesn't seem right.  I need to figure that out.

As I ponder the possibility of planning breakfasts and lunches on top of dinner, please enjoy this weeks menu :)







Crock Pot Minestrone Soup Skinny Taste with some of the crusty bread leftover from the Tartines.



Have a great weekend!

     Follow on Bloglovin

 Check out OrgJunkie.com for tons of menu planning ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1