You may or may not care, but here are 10 things about me:
1. I had just celebrated my birthday that week when I married my high school sweet heart at age 22.
2. My mother, myself and my daughter all share the same birthmark. It is a small circle on our lower backs that has no pigment.
3. I love jewelry, shoes, bags and accessories, but you will rarely find me wearing anything outstanding. During my pregnancies I couldn't stand anything on me and it never really went away. I am trying to learn how to be fashionable again, but usually look like a mom - I throw on what's clean and I don't give my outfits much thought.
4. I run 2 side businesses and work full time as a receptionist at a car dealership. I can be found here and on my other blog, Local Girl, at my Etsy shop and JensHealthyFuture.com, my It Works! Global website. I desperately want to replace my job as a receptionist with my own business. I have always seen myself as a business owner who works from home. I CRAVE the flexibility of working around my family's schedule instead of the other way around.
5. I have been wearing broken glasses for nearly a full week now and I still haven't had a chance to have them repaired. It's not a huge priority either. And this morning, for few brief minutes, I could see without my glasses and I thought that maybe God had blessed me with corrected site. It must have been an illusion because I am still pretty blind. But that strengthened my resolve to, eventually, get laser surgery.
6. I think I might be an Empath...it's weird. I always knew I was wayyyy over-sensitive, but I ran across an article that described what an Empath is and I took a quiz. Yep.
7. I love to be creative, but I hold back quite a bit. Everyone knows an eccentric artist. You are picturing them right now. I think that, if left completely alone with myself, I could absolutely fill that role.
8. I struggle with friendships because they tend to be draining. My husband is my very nest friend and I have other friends, but I don't have a best girlfriend.
9. I gave birth to 3 children in 4 1/2 years. I was pregnant for 27 of 54 months. It was long and hard and totally wrecked my body, but it was infinitely worth it!
10. I do not like feeling vulnerable or having a valid reason to apologize to someone. I do it all the time. I am a people pleaser, not a people person.
Now you might have a better picture of who I am.