Monday, April 14, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 04/14/2014


Last week was quite a week, and not in a good way.  It was just rough.  One thing after another fell apart and it ended with my Respiratory Infection turning into raging Bronchitis - the worst I have ever had.  I have only just now been fever free for 24 hours and I will remain on medication for another 7 days (its already been 11...) I have never had a virus or infection that has been so resistant to treatment and that is really scary!
I am nowhere near 100% back to normal.  I would say 60%, maybe?  But I am pressing on.  I think that these recipes may be a little ambitious for me this week (other than the wraps) so I may hold off on the first two and rely heavily on soup which I already have on hand.  Hopefully by the end of the week I am back on my feet.

I can tell you that this week has started out much better!  Some big accomplishments have already taken place and others on in the cooker.  It's funny how things work out ;)

Enjoy your week!



Tomato and Asparagus "Carbonara"
Pesto Broccoli Sweet Potato Rice Casserole
Southwestern Roasted Veggie Wraps

  • Please consider subscribing 
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner
Looking for more menu and healthy inspiration?

Orgjunkie
Measuring Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1