Friday, December 13, 2013

Free Printable Vintage Christmas Gift Tags

Yesterday, I realized that my son's last day of preschool before Christmas is TODAY and I had not gotten any gifts for his teachers. It was a mad dash to select something thoughtful and then eat dinner and then go to dance practice and then get the kids home and in bed. Then I discovered that I didn't have suitable cards to put with the gifts, so I whipped up these cute little tags for the gift bags.

 I thought maybe you could use these as school will more likely end for your kids this coming week.

 Enjoy these as gift tags or labels :)

 Red and Green

Red and Green with Snow


It's not too late to celebrate Advent with your Kids!
 photo truthinthetinsel-468_zpsa2d0b0d3.jpg


If you are interested in receiving updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing :)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1