Saturday, April 18, 2015

Why I Became an It Works! Distributor

Hey guys, I've talked a little bit about my business with It Works!Global and I thought it would be good if I filled you in on why I became a distributor and how I came to try the products.

Like you, I had seen  people posting about It Works! on Facebook and was intrigued.  After 3 babies, my mid section needed more than a little help. But I hemmed and hawed about trying a wrap. 

Then, a good friend of mine became a distributor and it gave me the push I needed to finally act.  She had such passion for the products and great results from the wraps!  I trusted her word that these products were GOOD.  She answered all my questions and put me at ease.

I tried a full treatment (4 wraps + Defining Gel) over two weeks and I was blown away by the results.  I also tried the Greens and I felt amazing!

I was able to get my pre-baby Corderoy and dress pants up, but not buttoned and I didn't want to waste money on clothes just because of my baby pooch.

After ONE wrap I was able to button my pants and after the full treatment I was wearing them comfortably!

It wasn't long before I was asking about becoming a distributor.  I was constantly talking to friends about my experiences with the products and the company and I thought "I'm always praising this company and products, why aren't I selling them, too?"

So here I am.  I work a full time job that I would love to replace so that I can be home with my children.  I can put my word behind these products because I don't have to "sell" or "push" anything.  The wraps, supplements and skin care are botanically based, are all natural and THEY WORK.  All I have to do is share this company with people and they are automatically drawn to it.

After ONE wrap I was able to button my pants and after the full treatment I was wearing them comfortably!



It wasn't long before I was asking about becoming a distributor.  I was constantly talking to friends about my experiences and I thought "I'm always praising this company and products, why aren't I selling them, too?"


I can put my word behind these products because I don't have to "sell" or "push" anything.  The wraps, supplements and skin care are botanically based, are all natural and THEY WORK.  All I have to do is share this company with people and they are automatically drawn to it.  

I personally use the Wraps, Defining Gel, Confianza, Greens, Fat Fighters, Thermofit, Preventage, Repairage and Stretch Mark Cream on a regular basis.  I also love our multivitimin, It's Vital and the Lip & Eye Cream.

I want to open this post up to questions and comments. Please feel free to ask questions about the products and the company. I would be happy to address anything on your mind :)

You can visit my website:

Healthyfuture.myitworks.com

And Instagram:

www.instagram.com/jenlower_82 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1