Friday, March 6, 2015

A Sense of the Resurecction-30% off!

A Sense of the Resurrection: an Easter Experience for Families contains 12 fun, hands-on, easy, meaningful activities to help your kids come face to face with the Easter story.

Last year I introduced you to A Sense of the Resurrection, written by Amanda White.  I love the idea of sharing the Easter story with my children in a way that they can understand.  It can be a tough story to explain to young ones and I don't mind that someone has done the hard work for me ;)





Lent has begun already, but there is stil time to enjoy the activities provided by Amanda so that your children can focus on the season as it was intended, not just thinking about Easter Bunnies and Egg hunts.





Right now, you can get 30% off your order!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1