Monday, November 10, 2014

LAST DAY for the Ultimate Christian Living Bundle Sale

Today is the VERY LAST day of the Ultiamte Christian Living Bundle sale and I wanted to put it out there one more time.


All sales must be completed by tonight at Midnight!


I am really excited for bothe the Financial and Children's options in this bundle.  I struggle with balancing my finances (becuase I just hate to really look that closely...) and I like a Christian view on structuring our budget. 
I am also looking forward to diving into the devotionals.  Always looking for something new to try next!

 I also like guidance in how to share knowledge with my children.  I am afraid of missing something important or relaying the messeage in a way that either scares them or doesn't connect for some reason.  
And who doesn't need another resource on parenting?  I don't own many parenting books, but I like knowing the resources are there.  "From Grouchy to Great" and "Even Tempered Mother" sound like good reads for me right now...

There isn't much time left and I don't want you to miss out on this bundle. So much good stuff!

     Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1