Monday, May 12, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 5/12/14



How was your Mother's Day?  Mine was nice.  We went to church with my Mom, spent the afternoon with my husband's family and then we had dinner with my family.  The kids made me many, many homemade gifts that I will treasure, though I don't quite know what to do with some of them ;)

It's Monday again and that mean back to the grind.  Here's the menu for this week:


Summer Squash and Portobello Mushroom Lasagna I don't know if summer squash is officially in season yet, but this sounded too delicious to pass up!

No-Roll Mexican Rice Enchiladas  I probably won't follow this recipe to the T and I definitely will be substituting some ingredients and brands, but the idea looks yummy :)

Roasted Vegetable Panini with Pesto and Cucumber and Heirloom Tomato Salad

Have a great week!


     Follow on Bloglovin

  • Please consider subscribing 
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner
More healthy meal planning at Measuringflower.com and Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1