Monday, February 17, 2014

Veggie Menu Plan: February 17, 2014

I am been behind on my menu planning.  You would think that being snowed in all winter would allow me more time to check out recipes and plan.... Nope.  Being home with all the children has had me in "creating things to do because we have been cooped up for days and days" overdrive.  To say the kids have cabin fever is an understatement.  We have done every puzzle, played every game, made all the crafts I can think of, watched every movie, etc... And to top it all off, my daughter's Valentines Day party was postponed (hoping not cancelled all together), we missed a big family party because I couldn't get me van of a block of ice in our driveway and there is no school today because is Presidents Day.  I love winter, but even I have had enough!



For some reason, I have had a hankerin' for peppers and onions recently.  Prior to this year, I coudl not have cared less for a traditional Philly Cheese Steak, even though I am from the area, but suddenly I feel like I am missing out on something.   You will see a trend this week :)

Menu:  Week of February 17, 2014





Please consider subscribing 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Looking for other menu inspiration?

OrgJunkie
Measuring Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1