Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentin'es Day 2014

Being Valentines Day, I am in a bit of a romantic mood. But the problem with that is we have just received about 20" of snow and everything is kinda unavailable.
I accidentally left my gifts and cards for my husband and kids in my Mom's car on Wednesday and now I can't get them.

We definitely aren't going anywhere to celebrate. In fact, we haven't been celebrating things between us since my husband went back to school. Things have been tight.
I also have to work today. That's a bummer any day :/

All this would really suck if it weren't for 2 things:

1. I was snowed in with the kiddos yesterday, and despite having a rough morning, we had a really nice afternoon of painting and making valentines :)

2. On Saturday, I was treated to a day of pampering and a delicious dinner with my husband.


Currie Hair, Skin and Nails did my nails and hair (they volunteered to straighten it for me!!!), Clothes Mentor styled an outfit for my date, Red Sombrero made me lunch and dinner was at the Orangery.

Everything was divine!

It was the ultimate Anniversabirthentines Day celebration :)

We haven't been on a date in probably 6 months and during that time was both our birthdays and our 9th anniversary.

Thank you everyone for your kindness and care....we had a wonderful time <3

   photo VDayCollage_zpscfb60eac.jpg  photo CurrieCollage_zps47211b7f.jpg

 photo ClothesMentorcollage_zps9280856b.jpg

 photo orangerycollage_zps8582e190.jpg

I was provided services by these companies free of cost, but all opinions are my own.  


If you are local, please take the time to visit these establishments :)


Please consider subscribing 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1