Monday, January 27, 2014

Vegan Super Bowl Menu

I don't really care about the upcoming game.  I don't really care about sports.  I cheer for the local teams and since I'm from the Philadelphia area, that's the Eagles, Phillies and Flyers.  The Eagles haven't been in the Super Bowl in a while, so the game is just another game.

I do love the food, though ;)

The menu is the most important thing about Super Bowl Sunday, in my opinion.  Second is the commercials...

Here's what I have come across and pinned to my Vegan Super Bowl Pinterest Board.  I hope that this inspires you to make some delicious and healthy food for your party or night at home :)




Appetizers and Snacks


Dips



Main Dishes


Chickpea Sloppy Joes

Please consider subscribing 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Looking for other menu inspiration?

OrgJunkie
Measuring Flower

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Nice collection of recipes!

    Here is a epic collection of
    Dehydrated Kale Chips Recipe Round Up
    Probably worth adding in this list.

    Thanks,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

UA-34326293-1