Monday, September 16, 2013

Vegetarian Menu Plan: September 16, 2013

It's been a couple weeks since I posted a menu plan.  That's because I have really been slacking!  Adjusting to school and activities the last few weeks has thrown off my flow.  I think I am ok now ;P

What delicious vegetarian meals are on our menu this week?

Healthy Fettuccini Alfredo  all the yummy-ness without the meat, cream (just a little tiny bit) and fat.
Rustic Tomato and Zucchini Tart
Nacho Mac and Cheese Casserole O.M.G.

I'm starving just looking through my Vegetarian Pinterest board...


    For updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner
Check our Orgjunkie.com for more menus and recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1