Thursday, September 12, 2013

Beautiful Words

 photo beautifulwords_zps70ebbc96.jpg 

You may have noticed the new little sponsor over there to the right (and down a bit).  I opened an Etsy shop a while ago and never did anything with it.  I decided that now is the time.  I have been moved by beautiful words by others and some that just come to me.  I also love to create organizational tools that look pretty.  I  though, why not do that for real.  Like, create things and see if others like them?

It's still small and relatively insignificant.  I have debated on whether to say anything about yet, but it feels right today. I would love if you would stop by and take a look :)

So far, all of the items are immediate downloads but I also offer the option to have it printed and mailed to you.  I am sure I could be doing things better - trial and error, I guess. 

Any seller out there with tips or suggestions?

    For updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1