The only thing that I don't like is that, like anywhere on the internet, my pictures can easily be captured and used without my permission. If it's a picture of my lunch, I don't really care. The pictures of my children, my most favorite subjects, are mine.
I like sharing my moments. Adding them to my stream is like a timeline of their lives and I like to try out the filters and get reactions form friends, family and my readers.
It is such an awesome feeling when someone I don't know, who reads my blog and follows me on social media, appreciates a picture I have taken or the moment that I captured. That is what this is all about.
At the very least, I want my pictures to have something on them that says they are mine; that will point viewers back to me easily. A watermark is my best defensive.
How to Make a Watermark for Your Instagram Pictures with Instablend (FREE APP)
1. Search the App store for Instablend and load it on your phone.
2. Create an image of either your logo or name in a word document or photo editing software and send to your phone via messaging or email to keep on your camera roll.
3. Open Instablend. It will ask you to open two images. The first image should be your picture, the second should be your watermark image.
4. Once you have chosen your images, they click on the arrows at the top to edit the pictures individually and it will allow you to blend the images.
5. Save to your camera roll, or upload directly to Instagram and crop and edit to your liking :)
I was so thrilled when I came across this that my heart skipped a beat.
Try it out and let me know how it works for you!
Do you have any little apps or hacks that you use for social media? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing :)