Monday, August 12, 2013

Menu Planning: August 12, 2013 {Vegetarian and Gluten Free Recipes}

Meal Planning photo f845f3fe-a1d0-487f-8007-2ccf92c3455d_zps0b9c7b93.jpg I am looking forward to some really yummy recipes this week!  This vegetarian thing has been much more delicious this time around and I have lost few pounds to boot!  My daughter hugged me and told me that my tummy is smaller - huge compliment from a 5 year old.  They hold nothing back!

Today, I am going for blood work to see if we can figure out some things about digestive issues, migraines and other health issues I have been having.  It's a possibility that my diet will change again once we get some answers.

You may remember that I have gone through this before, but I am now seeing a new doctor- one that I am really happy with.  She takes her time with  me and really looks at every avenue of possibility.  I found out after talking with her that my past doctors did not document my records properly and did not follow through with some of the testing that I should have received.

So, here's what I have planned for this week (as long as things stay the same):

Grain and Veggie Stuffed Portobello (vegetarian and gluten free)
Tomato, Squash and Zucchini Gratin
Spaghetti with Kale, Lemon and Garlic


For updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Menu Plan Monday: Orgjunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1