Thursday, July 18, 2013

Coupons {July 2013}

If you take a look on the sidebar, you will notice that I always have a Coupons.com widget.  Saving money is important to just about everyone and (in my opinion) coupons are a great way to save on things that you are going to purchase anyway.

My coupon philosophy is not the same as an "extreme couponer."  I only buy what I want/need and search for coupons based on that criteria.  I love the availability of coupon for quality products these days.  It's not just junk!

I am passing along these additions to my coupon list.  In the near future there will be some helpful new money saving tools available here on WL :)

Food (+ Drink)
Personal Care
In the Home

For updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1