Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Planning {5/13/13}

Meal Planning photo f845f3fe-a1d0-487f-8007-2ccf92c3455d_zps0b9c7b93.jpgForgive me, I am a little late with my menu planning today. I spent the entire day working on a new technique I used on my other blog and it ate up my whole morning! As usual, I am happy I stuck with it because it is one more thing under my belt that will be super useful, but it took forever because I am not a master at HTML. This may bore you, and I am sorry - moving on to food...

Like I told you last week, I am only planning 3 meals. Being realistic :)

I'm on a salad kick for lunch and I have discovered that flavored Tuna packets are the way to go if you want a protein filled, low cal and tasty salad.  My favorite is the Sweet and Spicy by StarKist (I am not affiliated with them in any way, just telling you what's good).

If you would like to take a look at other great resources for recipes and menu planning, check out Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1