Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle {Teaser}

This promotion has ended, but the ebooks listed are still available individually. Check them out!



Back in December, I wrote about Advent with my 3 and 4 year old and my love for Truth in the Tinsel.  I was obsessed with the super creative ebook that helped me teach the meaning of Advent to my young children.  It went so well and I can't wait to do it again this year!  

Well, Truth in the Tinsel has joined up with 96 other ebooks called The Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle.

The bundle includes books on a range of topics like holidays, homeschooling, spiritual growth, time management, meal planning and more! A $640 value for $29.97....$.21 per book which is amazing, especially for the wealth of knowledge and quality of content that you will receive.

I am personally interested in every book on the list, but a few titles that I am really looking forward to are:

Getting it Together: Your Guide to Setting Up a Home Management System that Works by Kayse @ kayse pratt ($3.99)

Pulling Yourself Together: Implementing a Cleaning Routine that Sticks by Becky @ Clean Mama ($10.00)

10 Steps to Organized Paper by Lisa @ Lisa Woodruff.net($5.00)

Raising Rock Stars — Kindergarten Bundle by Carissa @ 1plus1plus1equals1 ($10.00)  I have used other bundles from this site and my kids LOVE them!

The ABC's For Godly Boys Curriculum by Lindsey @ Road to 31 ($8.00)

The ABC's For Godly Girls Curriculum by Lindsey @ Road to 31 ($8.00)

Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy ($2.99)  Amy is a Blogger's Blogger.  If you need to know how to do something or sort something out as a new or even seasoned blogger, she has the answers!  I can't wait to see what she has to say about balancing it all and managing time.

The Homemakers Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule by Amy @ Raising Arrows ($4.99)


 The sale begins Monday so stop back for more information and the links to buy.  I am super excited!
 


For regular updates, including those for sales like this one, please consider subscribing :)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1