Monday, July 8, 2013

Menu Planning: Vegan

Meal Planning photo f845f3fe-a1d0-487f-8007-2ccf92c3455d_zps0b9c7b93.jpg 

So, this whole Vegetarian thing?  It's gone Vegan...  I am not saying I am  Vegetarian or Vegan, but I want to restrict meat, dairy and gluten (unrelated issue).  I am on week 3 of my new (revisited?) venture and things are going really well.  I only miss chicken a little bit and other than 3 meals shared with our family, I have been completely meatless and diary/gluten has been limited.

This weeks menu is going to vegan, in case you were confused ;)

Vegan Shepard's Pie
Vegan Lasagna Bolognese
Veggie Burgers and Baked Beans

Foods like these make me happy to make the switch.  There is nothing to miss!  I hope that these menu items make their way onto your dinner table :)



If you like this post, please consider subscribing
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Menu Plan Monday @ OrgJunkie.com
NomDay Monday @ MeasuringFlower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1