Saturday, January 17, 2015

37 Weeks Pregnant with No. 4

I can't believe that I haven't posted in 5 weeks!  I mean, I sorta can, because it has been crazy around here.  But 5 weeks flew by and now I am sweating these last 3 weeks like crazy.  It could be any day now that this little mister makes his debut.  Or it could be 3 weeks...

I feel like it's just around the corner.  Contractions have picked up and I have installed the contraction counter app on my phone.  It has been used to track my evening contractions that seem to creep up around 7pm.  I can't tell you why.  They aren't the only ones that I have, though.  I hope that they are doing something at this point.  I don't feel like these are Braxton Hicks - they are much too painfully sharp.

According to my dr at the last appointment, I am dilated to about 1cm, which is totally normal at 37 weeks and somewhat disappointing for someone expecting her 4th.  I'd love to find out I am about 3 cm at my next appointment.  Probably wishful thinking, but I can dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1