Thursday, September 4, 2014

19 Weeks

Yesterday was the 19 week marker for this pregnancy and I am pretty happy with how things are going.  Considering the stress of all things going on and this being #4, I feel pretty good.





I have only gained 4-6 Ibs which is phenomenal for me!  I really hope I can keep this pace up because I started over-weight and with each pregnancy I have ended at a higher weight than the previous.  At this rate I have a chance at staying within range of my first pregnancy.

My pain/discomfort level increases as the day wares on, but overall it's not that bad.  I am still sleeping with a toddler in my bed and able to sleep in cramped positions without my pillow (if you sleep with a child in your bed, you may know what I mean).

We just got bunk beds for my 2 older children and they are officially sharing a room.  Last night was the first night that they slept in their new beds and I really hope it was just the excitement of the new situation.  It was a late night and an early morning this morning.  They were organizing and fighting and bugging each other for a solid hour after bed time.

The 5:15 wake up was not welcome (never is...) after being awake from 1am-3am with a sick 18 month old.  Poor little guy has an ear infection and Coxsackie (Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease).



This is also the first week of school for my daughter.  She is officially a bus riding 1st grader and she is super excited!



Can you tell it's been busy around here?  Do you blame me for not getting my blog posts in order this week?  I hope not.

On top of all of this, my husband was stung by a King Bee and ended up with a terrible infection. Two super antibiotics and tons of probiotics later he still feeling wiped out and sick, but the infection is retreating and the swelling has gone down.  I wish I had gotten a picture to show you of the initial sting and the infection when he woke up the next morning - really terrible.

So, next week is the big 20 and we will hopefully find out what we are having!

     Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1