Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Baby Freebies!

I like free stuff.  I think that goes for everyone, right?

I came across these offers from Mothers Lounge for FREE baby items and I don't know how I missed this the last 3 times I was pregnant!

This time around, I have ordered all my goodies and paid only shipping costs.

The only one of them that I have owned before is the nursing pillow.  I don't have this brand, but I love have more than one.  One for grandmas, one for the bedroom, one for the family room, lol.  I like to have stuff on hand and nursing can happen anywhere!

All of the other items are things that I have never owned because I didn't want to put the money out.  I am super excited!

Use the code WL2014 and get your free items, too!



Use Promotion Code WL2014 TODAY!Use Promotion Code WL2014 TODAY!



Use Promotion Code WL2014 TODAY!
Use Promotion Code WL2014 TODAY!



Use Promotion Code WL2014 TODAY!Use Promotion Code WL2014 TODAY!



Use Promotion Code WL2014 TODAY!

Do you know of any other baby freebies?  Please share!

     Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1