Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th of July Fun

I know that I am in the middle of my "How I Became a Blogger" series.  In retrospect, I probably should have waited to start that after the 4th of July because I have other things that I need to share before the holiday.  Don't worry, I didn't forget and I really didn't intend on leaving you hanging!

You can visit the first two posts in the series and I will get right back on it next week!

How I Became a Blogger {Part One}  My desire to be a Work at Home Mom and how I desperate I was to stay at home with Princess when she was born...
How I Became a Blogger {Part 2}  Starting my blog, it's changes over the course of it's first two years and losing my entire body of work to hackers.

Since we are coming up on the 4th, I wanted to quickly point you to my 4th of July board on Pinterest:



LOTS of vegetarian BBQ ideas along with some traditional picnic foods and some craft and entertainment ideas for all of the Red, White and Blue holidays.

If you live in the Chester County Area, check out my post over on Local Girl with the Fireworks schedule for July and August :)



lastly, one of my very favorite things to do as a kid on the 4th of July was play with sparklers.  We would get together with family for a picnic, my Dad and Grandfather would set off small fireworks in the back yard and my siblings and cousins would go through pack after pack of sparklers "writing" in the sky.  We knew how to use them properly and never got burnt, but I saw this idea on I Love 2 Dream, Do You?  and I thought it was genius!  I have little guys, so safety is on my mind.  But I still want them to enjoy the same things that I did.  This makes me feel so much more comfortable letting them experiment:


I will be posting tomorrow with my new line up.  I have made some changes to what posts go where during the week so that things make more sense.  However, it will not be related to the holiday.


Have fun, stay safe and have a wonderful 4th of July!

     Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1