Monday, March 31, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 3.31.14


Remember when I only posted about food on Mondays for my meal plan?  Somehow, I have become a total foodie.

 A foodie who hates cooking...

I think that 9 out of 10 of my recent posts have been about making, preparing and sharing food and it wasn't planned.  I do love looking at food, talking about food, changing up my diet, trying  new diets and, of course, eating food.  I guess it's natural, just funny to me.




Lentil Mushroom Ragu
Spicy BBQ Chicpea and Crispy Polenta Bowl with Asparagus and Ranch Hummus
Thai Style Broccoli Salad with Sweet Chili Lime Dressing

All sounds good, right?  I can't wait to dive in!

  • Please consider subscribing 
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner
Looking for more menu and healthy inspiration?

Orgjunkie
Measuring Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1