Monday, March 17, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 3/17/14



Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!  I like when it lands on Monday.  It makes the start to the week a little easier when there is an element of fun to it :)

I was looking up some green recipes to try out and I found some that I think are way better than the traditional.  I don't like the idea of adding dye to stuff just to make it look festive and I want the ingredients to be quality.

Dye Free Green Eggs and Ham sounds a whole lot yummier than eggs dyed green with food coloring.

Skinny Shamrock Shake
Vegan Shamrock Shake except for the dye.  It doesn't really have to be green.

I love Shamrock Shakes....

As for the weekly menu, here's what I was thinking:

Creamy Vegan Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage
Slow Cooker Chic Pea Coconut Curry
Stir Fired Singapore Noodles with Garlic Ginger Sauce

Have a wonderful, fun filled day - even if you aren't Irish!

  • Please consider subscribing 
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner
Looking for more menu and healthy inspiration?

Orgjunkie
Measuring Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1