Monday, March 10, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 3/10/14

Such a crazy weekend! I can't say that I am happy it's Monday, but I am certainly happy to have this weekend behind me.

First, let me start with my semi-annual statement about time change:


I hate time change and I want it to stop.  
Simple as that.

Anyone who has kids knows that this throws their schedules off.  This one actually didn't affect my kids as greatly as the fall change, but their were extenuating circumstances this time that really sucked.

Yesterday we had a trip to the ER with Little Man and it was a very scary situation.  On top of being totally stressed and scared, I was exhausted.

Hubby and I had stayed up to watch a movie together, which we haven't done in forever and then poor Nemo is getting molars in, so he was up quite a bit.

I don't think I ever hit a deep sleep. I was up at 4am with Little Man (5 because if the time change)

Once the "excitement" dulled, I could hardly keep my eyes open during our observation/waiting time at the hospital.  I don't know how I made it through the day.

Little Man is feeling better, but Nemo is still pretty uncomfortable.  Both top molars are poking through, but not completely yet and the bottom right is just about to break through.  I feel so bad for him :/

I am praying for a better week.

As crazy as it all was, God knew I would have challenges this weekend and gave me the motivation to get a lot of work done on Friday that I would normally have waited until the weekend or Monday to do.  And as scary as our emergency was, he is fine now.

A'lls well that ends well, as they say.



The menu this week:






Prayers for yours and mine to have a wonderful week!


  • Please consider subscribing 
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner
Looking for more menu and healthy inspiration?

Orgjunkie
Measuring Flower

1 comment:

  1. Oooh!!! Those sweet potato skins sound amazing! Thanks for linking this up at Nomday Monday!

    ReplyDelete

UA-34326293-1