Monday, January 20, 2014

Veggie Meal Plan 1.20.14

Happy Monday!

Crazy good things happening around here as well as our fair share of the bad.  One thing I want to show off is  my blog, Local Girl on ChesterCounty-Pa.com.  I am newly sponsored and super excited about the growth over there!  So many projects going on - I have a hard time not jumpin' on board.  I know I should focus and I NEED to, but it is all so inspiring and exciting!

 Food is simple.  Lets focus on food...



The menu this week is light and fresh.  I am starving right now and I cannot wait to get going on it ;)

Vegan Pesto Pizza
Stir Fry Ramen
Spicy Quinoa Stuffed Avocado

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Please consider subscribing 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Looking for other menu inspiration?

OrgJunkie
Measuring Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1