Monday, December 30, 2013

Vegetarian Meal Plan 12/30/13 {Soups}

I am so bummed that Christmas is over :(  I hate the Post-Christmas let down.  Luckily, we still have New Years ahead of us and then I still have one more Christmas get-together with family this next weekend.  We spent Christmas Day with the grandparents, great grandparents and Uncles but by Christmas night 2/3 of our children were sick, Princess spiking a fever over 103.  We have found out since that she has Pneumonia, but thank God the others are just suffering from a virus. Now 4/5 of us are sick.  I am the last man standing :/


Since most of my family is still sick and I just love soup, that is what we are eating a lot of.

Vegetarian Chicken Soup This will be good to make a double or triple batch of and freeze in small batches or in an ice cube tray.  I think I will make a bunch of this so we have it on hand for the looooong cold and flu season.
I will probably add some veggies into mine and a side salad and crusty bread to make it a meal.
Roasted Carrot and Parsnip Soup
Campbell's ABC's Vegetarian Vegetable Soup (copy cat recipe)  I am REALLY excited about this one because I grew up loving this soup and I want to make it with more control over the ingredients.  I haven't tried this yet, but if it is the exact match that the author says it is, I will be thrilled!

If you are interested in receiving updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing :)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
If you are looking for further inspiration for recipes and menu planning visit Orgjunkie.com and MeasuringFlower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1