Monday, December 2, 2013

Vegan Menu Plan: December 2, 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Our was great :)  It is so hard to come back to real life after a holiday.  I think of Thanksgiving as a warm up for Christmas.  I tend to suffer from sever post-Christmas depression so when I make it through Thanksgiving, I say to myself "See? It's OK.  You made it! You can do this again in a month.  The world doesn't stop turning when Christmas is over..."  I try...



I am only planning two menu ideas for this week because I know that the soup will be a two-nighter.  I will add some crusty bread of some sort and a salad :)

Black Bean Fajitias
Tomato Avocado Mushroom Corn Soup

If you are interested in receiving updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing :)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
If you are looking for further inspiration for recipes and menu planning visit Orgjunkie.com and MeasuringFlower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1