Monday, November 18, 2013

Vegan Menu Planning: November 18, 2013



I am so hungry writing this!  I'm late getting this post up and this day has not gone as planned so I haven't eaten lunch and all I want to do is order something yummy!  I am totally in comfort food mode.

Sauteed Spinach and Mushrooms over couscous
My Mother in Law made this spur of the moment the other day it was delicious!  I'm going to recreate it in bulk.

Vegan Eggplant Parm
I am OBSESSED with eggplant parm but I don't want to eat the parm and it tends to be fried.  Totally scrumptious but not what I need.  This recipe looks awesome!

Moroccan-Style Vegetable Stew
I have had issues with Moroccan food in the past, but this looks amazing and it has the word 'stew' in it's name....

I have been questioned about why I don't include Quinoa in more recipes since it seems to be a great addition to any diet, especially plant based.

I love the way it tastes, but it hates me.  The last time I ate it I was sick for days.  I even went to the doctor because I could not get rid of the awful ache inside of me.  So, I stay away from it.
I eat a lot of rice and couscous instead.

If you are interested in receiving updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing :)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
If you are looking for further inspiration for recipes and menu planning visit Orgjunkie.com and MeasuringFlower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1