Friday, June 7, 2013

Natural Mothering Preview

When I wrote my series on Breastfeeding, I knew that it wouldn't come off very "crunchy." But that wasn't what I was going for either. I was sharing my experiences and the knowledge that I have gained. I sit on the fence when it comes to living naturally. It is always something I strive for, but I also have to keep a balance and do what I need to do to take care of my family on limited time and resources. We do what we have to do with what we have. I want to introduce you to an eBook Bundle that is a collection of awesome resources for those of us who want to live a natural lifestyle. It takes all the guess work and research out of the equations so that you can focus on implementing. Many of them are practical guides to balancing it all with your lifestyle.
natural-mothering-bundle-600x400-sale
These are just SOME of the freebies!

Simple & Natural Green Cleaning Guide from A Delightful Home  
How to Be a Natural Mama from Mama Natural
 Secrets of a Successful Homeschooling Mom from Simple Homeschool  
Beautiful Babies mini-ecourse from Food Renegade  
Real Food Nutrition for Kids mini-ecourse from Food Renegade  
The Chemicals in Us from Non-Toxic Kids  
Dealing with Picky Eaters from The Happy Housewife
 How Do I Get My Kids to Cooperate? from Raising Small Souls  
It's Not About Money from Stacy Makes Cents  
Delightful Customizable Chore Charts and other printables from Somewhat Simple  
Traditional Foods Kitchen Toolkit (4 digital books, 1 video) from Traditional Foods  
Whole Food Family Favorites Cookbook from Nourishing Joy  
First Bites Baby Food Timeline and Simple and Healthy Homemade Baby Food Recipe printable from Accidentally Green  
Trust Birth (mp3) from Natural Birth and Baby Care  
How to Make Kombucha from Modern Alternative Mama  
More Than Numbers from Trina Holden  
How to Create the Healthy Baby of Your Dreams: The 11 Pillars to Optimum Fertility (CD) from Gabriela Rosa  
Taste of Herbs: Secrets of Herbalism Revealed Through Your Sense of Taste from Methow Valley Herbs Guide to In-Season Produce from Creative Christian Mama

If you have any interest in any of these topics or even just some of the freebies,this price is unbeatable. Please join us on Monday when this sale goes live ~ You won't regret it!

For updates on this sale and other informative posts, please consider subscribing.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1