Monday, May 20, 2013

The Ultimate Memorial Day Menu

 photo 04619909-1d7e-41be-a36f-e7f4187b8e41_zps093a8d7e.jpg
Photo Credit: Chichacha

This week will be all about salads because Memorial Day Weekend is going to be a pig out sesh!!!

My Dream Cookout would taste like this:

Mexican Layer Dip
Fruit Salad
The Perfect Burger (The LA Burger)
The Chicago Dog
Southern Corn Bread
Barefoot Contessa's Mac and Cheese
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Patriotic Berry Trifle And/Or Mixed Berry Cheesecake (probably more And, not Or....)

Generous Amounts of these too:
The Worlds Best Frozen Margarita
Miller Chill (my summer staple)

There is more there than what I could possible eat in one sitting (try as I may), but that's what the whole weekend is for ;)

Join me over on Pinterest and take a look at my Memorial Day/Fourth of July Board!


 photo 04619909-1d7e-41be-a36f-e7f4187b8e41_zps093a8d7e.jpg


Looking for more recipe inspiration? Check out Menu Plan Monday

For Updates, Please Consider Subscribing to Worthington Lower
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had parties to plan for! I love party food, but hate the idea of prepping it all myself.. Enjoy your holiday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

UA-34326293-1