Wednesday, April 30, 2014

10 Unique Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Avoid the knick knacks and try these 10 Unique Mother's Day Gifts!

I love anything that my children give to me or make or draw for themselves or make at school or just leave sitting around the house taking up room.  I love it all.  So much so that I have a VERY hard time parting with "stuff" and I constantly letting it pile up so that I can avoid having to make decisions about (**cringe**) what to throw away.

When I was a child, my mother was the same way.  She still has boxes and boxes of things that each of us made throughout school and as gifts.  Eventually, I realized that I was just adding to clutter and I made a conscious decision that I was not going to buy or make her things that weren't something to cherish or performed a actual function.  No more knick knacks, no more random papers or hand made cards.  I want my gifts to be meaningful or functional, preferably both.

For those of you who are looking to make or purchase something that is unique for Mother's Day, a birthday or maybe a teacher gift, here are 10 Unique Gift Ideas:








4.  Membership to a CSA:  Read this post on what a CSA is and the benefits of joining one.

Please take the time to visit each original website for directions and other ideas.  These are my 10 favorite, but there are TONS of others!

Follow on Bloglovin
  • Please consider subscribing 
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1