Monday, November 4, 2013

{Vegan Menu Plan} November 4, 2013

How is it NOVEMBER?  Christmas is NEXT MONTH.  I am overwhelmed at the very thought....

Just putting that out there, lol.

Moving on to food.

I haven't been doing very well as far as my vegan diet this last week.  Family dinners, company party, Halloween candy...I haven't been eating any meat, but the dairy is where I struggle.  I love it even thought it doesn't love me back.  It's also hard to avoid.  Most vegetarian options are made with cheese - which is absolutely delicious.

I need to get back on track.

Black Bean Fajitas
Vegan Chipotle Sweet Potato Burger w/ Southwest Salad
Southwest Vegan Grilled Cheese Sandwich - You don't know how happy I am to see this recipe!  I love a good grilled cheese and I thought that I may never have one again.  This combines two of my food loves; Cheese and anything Southwest/Mexican.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

If you are interested in receiving updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing :)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
If you are looking for further inspiration for recipes and menu planning visit Orgjunkie.com and MeasuringFlower.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1