Monday, November 11, 2013

{Vegan Menu Plan} November 11, 2013

image credit: Alliance Abroad Group

First, before all else, I want to thank all Veterans and those who are and will serve in the military.  I have strong ties to the military and I hold all members in high esteem.


Happy Veterans Day!



I am stills struggling with a fully plant based diet, but I am pushing through and doing what I can.  It's tough!  I just share too many meals with other people that do not share the same dietary restrictions.  If  I didn't allow a bit of cheese or cream in something here and there, I wouldn't be eating very much.

When I cook, it's vegan.  Here's what's on the menu:


Vegan Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
Portia and Ellen's Vegan Rice and Beans
Mini Nacho Pizzas

If you are interested in receiving updates on posts like this one, please consider subscribing :)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
If you are looking for further inspiration for recipes and menu planning visit Orgjunkie.com and MeasuringFlower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34326293-1